Law Enforcement Sniper Symposium
Join teams from the western USA, for 4 days of training to enhance your skills, network with other agencies, and improve your team’s confidence.
Blaine County Sheriff's Department
Top trainers from the USA conducting seminars and in-field training for attendees.
Top Instructor • Sponsors • Manufacturers • Numerous Training Ranges
$750 / Covers All Days
All-day training at various ranges.
Training at Cove Ranch- Bellevue
Thursday: Ending at 2:00PM
Training at Hurtig Shooting Center
Symposium Equipment List Suggestions
- Rifle and 260-300 rounds/Bi-Pod /Scope
- Handgun and 1 mag of ammo
- Spotting scope/ Binoculars/Shooting sticks
- Gun cleaning equipment
Your deployment gear
- Hearing protection
- Shooting mat /tarp
- Pen/Pencil small notebook/ camera
- Ballistic App for phone ( suggest – Shooter Ballistic App by Shawn Kennedy- shooterapp.net)
- Kestral wind meter 5700 Model
- Bubble level for your rifle
- Hiking boots
- Comfortable layers ( mornings can be a little cool)
- Rain gear
- Day pack/ plenty of water/ snacks
- Sunscreen/ Bug spray
Cooler with lots of drink, lunch and chair
Symposium Headquarters — Limelight Hotel
To make reservations visit the link above or call (888) 218.3282 between the hours of 7am – 7pm MST, please make sure to reference the group name to receive the discounted rates.
- It is CRITICAL that you call to book ASAP to take advantage of the best possible rates available.
- A two (2) night minimum length of stay will be required
- 3 Day Pre/Post Rates will be extended based on availability
- The rates will be offered for stays between June 8-19th
Please notify the hotel that you are attending the symposium to receive special rates.